Spearheaded by CC and Jamie Roa, Roa Luxury Floral Event Design lives to create exquisite floral events.
CC and her team has been working in the floral world for years, perfecting the art of floral design. With an eye for detail, a flare for style and a passion for floral, she will ensure your event is unforgettable, extraordinary and dazzling.
From stunning wedding ceremonies, to incredible themed social experiences, to turnkey corporate event solutions, Roa can deliver breathtakingly beautiful floral arrangements, event decor and designs with specialty lighting, gobo, backdrop, and linens including premium chair covers.
CC Roa is the founder of Roa Luxurious Floral Event Design. She is known for her love of people first, and then her opulent use of the freshest, most heavenly flowers .
CC is as unforgettable as are her floral designs. She is the brightest star in the room, never stopping until “it” is amazing. Her crowning achievement is your joy. CC has grown her reputation for consistently providing the highest degree of quality, creativity and service. Her creations will leave you gasping.
A Little Something More About CC Roa:
- CC has been educated through the Professional Floristry Program, BC, Canada, the Event Planning Program, BC, Canada, and the demanding School of Bridal Consulting Program, Atlanta, Georgia, USA , and has earned her CFD and CAFA Designations.
- Awards winner: The Professional BC Wedding Award, The Canadian Wedding Award
- Brought to Vancouver the Karen Tran Master Floral Class. CC attended her Master Class in Portofino, Italy in April 2014.
- CC had been hosting the “Events and Wedding Christmas Luncheon”; annual luncheon for the said people in the Industry plus a collection of goods benefitting the Vancouver Food Bank.
- “The Bachelor” TV series: CC Roa designed the Vancouver segment of the Rose Ceremony, Fall 2014.
- Participated with the Vancouver Club’s “An Afternoon of Everything Wedding” – ROA was one of the 3 Floral Design companies to participate.
- Participated with the Salmons’ Rentals “Luncheon with the Dream Group Planners”